Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 Day bender short version.

          Been drunk for 10 days NO BIG DEAL. Not like day drinking all the time but every night I have been waaasted. I've spent about $1000. I would be really really mad at myself but fuck it, I have had probably one of the most fun weeks of my life. I fucked a straight girl ... thrice.  I also hit on/made out with a wide variety of other straight girls, most noteably while at New York Deli. I got chased by geese at Byrd Park. I bought two watches, and 4 v-necks. Ate a ton of sushi on some sweet brodates. Got delivery every day. Bought an 8th and lost it. Got another 8th and smoked it. Bought 10 bottles of champagne at Xtras. GM went to jail. There is a picture of my naked tittie pressed up again other naked tittie .... plus we cant even figure out who the other tittie is. Woke up on the couch with no pants on alot.  Also woke up bloody a couple times. So there is the basic outline.
                The best thing that happened this week was fucking a straight chick. I've known this girl since summer time. She is the sister of a girl I used to work with and she is fucking adorable. Really pretty eyes and she has a fucking lisp which is the most endearing thing ever. I've have gotten wasted with her a few times and I always felt like maybe she was hitting on me but I wasn't sure. So she had hit me up on facebook a few days prior and given me her number. Well monday I decided to hit up mugnight at deli. I got there around 6 and ordered food. I was meeting a girl there who has a girlfriend and whom I think is cute. I also decide to invite the straight chick and a girl who has been my booty call for 8 months and may be pregnant. I fucking worked the room like a champ buying all the girls drinks and continually flirting/dissing. Well needless to say I blacked out. I come to and I'm at the straight girls house making out on the couch. I'm pretty excited about this so I come up with the suave line "uh do you have a bed".
                 Of course I go for it. We do the damn thing. I am totally on my A-game. I wake up in the morning and there is blood all over my hand. Gross I know but whatev I'm sorta used to it since I tend to forget to cut my nails. So I rush to the bathroom and fucking bleach my hand. No harm no foul. I'm out at Weezy's the next night and she texts me "You broke my vagina" whoops! She also told me that if I was trying to convert her I did a bang up job. (by the way we have hooked up like 3 times now .... wooohoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment